I Miss U Allah


Alhamdulillah, so many thanks to U, Allah, for all the things U give to me
Please send my shalawat and salam to the prophet Muhammad saw

Allah..
I really miss U
With more than words can say
I wish I could show U how I feel for you
It keeps growing all the time

Allah..
When I miss U
The feeling is soo beautiful
Eventhough it's cheerful or painful situation I don't care
It's all coming back to U
The feeling is really turning my head..cried loud for U, laugh for U, smile for U..
It's priceless..

Allah..
I know my journey to U is still so far away
I don't know when it will over
I just want U to know only U can make me like this
The journey that makes me struggled to survive from all YOUR challenges and or obstacles in the crazy world

Allah..
I really miss U..to see U...
I just hope that U always by my side to accompany me and strengthen me
Because I'm so weak without U
Please don't leave me..Allah...


Allah..
I'm hoping that day will come
The day when I see The Most Beauty The Most Noble The Most..The Most... face I never never seen till I can't say anything
Please guide me to U, Allah...I'm so blind without U
Laahawla walaa quwwata illa billah

Subhanakallahumma wabihamdika
Asyhadu alla ilaaha illa anta
Astaghfiruka wa'atubu illaik

3 komentar:

Akhmad Muhaimin Azzet mengatakan...

subhanallah....
betapa bahagianya ya, Mbak, bila jiwa senantiasa rindu untuk selalu dekat, dekat, dan dekat dengan Allah 'Azza wa Jalla....

Anonim mengatakan...

Salam, Apakhabar teh..Pernah tidak...
saat kamu bersantai menikmati harimu tiba² kamu ingin berbuat sesuatu kebaikan untuk Sesamamu...?

Dia adalah ALLAH...
Yang sedang bicara padamu & Mengetuk pintu Hatimu. :)

Eva Yulianti mengatakan...

@kang Azzet
amiin..subhanallah.aku dekat Dia dekat...jika kumenjauh, Dia menjauh.. Allah..dekatkanlah kami selalu denganMu..tuk selalu merinduMu..amiin,,

@anonim
alhmdulillah dek Wisnu. Dia berada dlm kebaikan yg kita lakukan..subhanallah inilah yagn teteh dapatkan hikmah saat wukuf di pdg arafah..salam ya buat keluarga..

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "